Today we're speaking with Minter Dial, the marketing world's own itinerant bohemian. After 16-year international career at L’Oréal, Minter returned to his entrepreneurial roots to become a thought-leader, author, consultant and professional speaker. He has worked with world-class organizations (Google, Samsung, Remy Cointreau, and many more) to help activate their brand strategies. He's also the author of three award-winning books, producer of one award-winning documentary WWII film. Basically, he's a sharp fella.
On this episode, we discuss:
- How Minter wrote the book Futureproof, and what the terms means to him
- His last book Heartificial Empathy, and how it looks at why and how brands should learn to flex their empathic muscle
- The importance of embedding empathy through your organization - not just outwards, but inwards as well
- How to encode empathy into AI and incorporate AI alongside human-delivered processes in customer service
- How companies can recruit, hire, onboard, train, and inspire employees to be empathetic
As always, we welcome your feedback. Please make sure to subscribe, rate, and review on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, and Google Play.